Shop Til You Drop

Music Monday


1. Trapped
2. Know Yo Worth
3. H.O.E. (Heaven On Earth)
4. More Ready Than Ever
5. Like That f. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Ty Dolla $ign
6. Put a Date On It f. Lil Baby
7. They Ain’t Want Me To Know
8. Pose f. Megan Thee Stallion & Lil Uzi Vert
9. Weekend f. Moneybagg Yo
10. Dopechella f. Rick Ross
11. Battle
12. Bounce That
13. Big Homie
14. Untrapped f. Estelle
15. Pose (Bonus) f. Lil Uzi Vert


Yo Gotti has finally given the streets what they have been asking for with his new, highly-anticipated release, ‘Untrapped’. The tenth major release from the seasoned rapper featured the likes of Lil Uzi Vert, Ty Dolla $ign, Lil Baby, and more.
Gotti takes an aggressive stance against political correctness, stating on Instagram:
F*ck being politically correct! F*ck who gets offended! I’ve done sh*t that I ain’t proud of that I can’t take back. I fell out wit n*ggas I love but if I see them it’s still up there. I lost n*ggas close to me, some to the Feds, some to the grave. I feel their families blame me. Sh*t, sometimes I even blame myself. I’ve had over 10,000 H.O.E.s in the bed but, but ain’t had one good night of sleep. I lost the only one I loved in the process. Damn these streets had me Trapped! Let every line feed their mind. Let Untrapped be the beginning!

Comments

Shop and Save

Kindle ire HDX 8.9 $329

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper Scams $1.2M in COVID-19 Relief, Gloats with ‘EDD’ Video

Black Panther' star Chadwick Boseman dies after battle with cancer

THIS IS MAMBA MENTALITY